Although the Regulations prohibit the importation, supply and use of all forms of asbestos, it will be found in many older buildings.
This half-day course is designed for those in the construction industry who may be expected to come into contact with asbestos during the course of their work.
The course will cover the following elements:
· Control of Asbestos Regulations 2006
· What type of work will require a licence
· Informing the enforcing authority about work which must be licensed
· The types of asbestos
· What diseases can be caused by prolonged exposure
· Exposure limits
· Where asbestos is likely to be present
· Respiratory Protective Equipment
· When to wear it
· Maintaining it
Delegates will be required to complete a question paper at the end of the course.
A Certificate will be awarded to those delegates who reach a satisfactory standard.
Telephone – 01743 446666
Fax – 01743 442448
E Mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Web – http://www.hoistquip.co.uk/