CONTROL OF SUBSTANCES HAZARDOUS TO HEALTH
This half-day course is targeted at people who may be exposed to hazardous substances.
It will give them the awareness of the hazards and risks involved with the use of hazardous substances.
The course will contain the following elements:
· Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002
· Responsibilities under COSHH.
· What is a hazardous substance?
· Assessment of a hazardous substance.
· Exposure limits.
· Control measures.
· Monitoring and Health surveillance.
Telephone – 01743 446666
Fax – 01743 442448
E Mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Web – http://www.hoistquip.co.uk/