IOSH MANAGING SAFELY
This is a four or five – day course designed by the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health for the training of line managers and persons appointed to the role of Health and Safety co-ordinator within an organisation.
It is a highly participatory course that aims to teach the essentials that every professional manager needs to know to enable him/her to effectively manage their Health and Safety responsibilities within an organisation.
All candidates are assessed via a one-hour examination at the end of the course and on successful completion will have achieved a nationally recognised qualification with certification.
The course will cover the following subject areas:
· Current Health and Safety Legislation.
· Active and re-active monitoring.
· Risk assessment.
· Common hazards associated with –
Movement of people
Display screen equipment
· Other hazards specific to your organisation.
· A practical project associated with the candidate’s area of responsibility.
Telephone – 01743 446666
Fax – 01743 442448
E Mail – email@example.com
Web – http://www.hoistquip.co.uk/