MANUAL HANDLING AWARENESS
This half – day course will give the employees appropriate knowledge and awareness necessary to undertake all manual-handling tasks safely.
The course will contain the following elements:
· Responsibilities under the Manual Handling Regulations 1992.
· Identification of manual handling hazards.
· Typical manual handling injuries.
· Introduction of mechanical systems.
· Introduction of mechanical aids.
· The use of personal protective equipment.
Telephone – 01743 446666
Fax – 01743 442448
E Mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Web – http://www.hoistquip.co.uk/