MANUAL HANDLING ASSESSORS
This one – day course will give the employees who have been selected to be assessors appropriate knowledge and training necessary to undertake all manual handling task assessments within the working environment.
The course will be conducted in two distinct phases.
Phase one in the morning being dedicated to the theory elements.
Phase two in the afternoon being a practical manual handling risk assessment and group discussion.
The course will contain the following elements:
· Responsibilities under the Manual Handling Regulations 1992.
· Identification of manual handling hazards.
· Typical manual handling injuries.
· Introduction of mechanical systems.
· Introduction of mechanical aids.
· The use of personal protective equipment.
Telephone – 01743 446666
Fax – 01743 442448
E Mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Web – http://www.hoistquip.co.uk/